Celebrant Margaret River

Maureen Nicholson CMC

I am an experienced professional marriage celebrant living and working in the Margaret River region of Western Australia. Wedding Margaret River, Wedding Busselton, Wedding Dunsborough, Wedding Eagle Bay, Wedding Bunker Bay, Wedding Yallingup.

Celebrant's Role

  What does the Celebrant’s fee cover?    What is the Celebrant’s role?    What identification documents are required?

  • My fee includes;

  • A no obligation appointment to discuss your requirements.

  • Explanation of all legal requirements.

  • Preparation of all legal documents.

  • Lodgement of all signed and completed documents with Registrar.

  • Unlimited emails, phone calls, and personal meetings.

  • Unlimited use of my ceremony resources.

  • Assistance with the preparation and creation of the ceremony.

  • On-site rehearsal. (Depending on location, I may charge extra for travelling to your rehearsal.)

  • My travel costs to your ceremony. (within the Margaret River Wine Region.)

  • Quality portable PA system.

  • Hand held microphone for your readers. I use a headset Microphone. (there will no ugly tripod spoiling the decor.)

  • Your ceremony music can be played (iPod or similar) through my PA if required.

  • Presentation marriage certificate.

  • I will dress to suit your wedding.

  • And of course, a professional and personal presentation of your ceremony, setting the scene for a very special wedding day.

The only other cost associated with your marriage, is for the registered marriage certificate, which is obtainable after your marriage has been registered, from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Perth for a cost of $49. This will be required if you are changing your name on bank accounts, passport, medicare, driver's licence etc, as the presentation certificate you receive at your wedding is no longer accepted for this purpose.

Identification Documents.
Bride and groom must each provide the celebrant with proof of birth and photo ID.

Passport     (or)
Birth certificate and driver's licence

If either party has been married previously, evidence of how last marriage ended must also be provided to the celebrant. eg Divorce certificate, or in the case of death, a death certificate.

What do we do now?

  • Contact me to check my availability on your chosen date. T: 0429 118 155 E: maureennicholson@iinet.net.au

  • Complete and return booking form, and pay deposit to confirm your booking.

  • Ensure that you have all required documents.

  • Complete the Notice of Intended Marriage form and lodge this with me as soon as possible. The Notice is valid for 18 months from date of lodgement. The shortest Notice you can legally give, is one month, however in extenuating circumstances “shortening of time “may be granted.

  • Once your booking is confirmed, I will forward an information package to assist you with the planning of your ceremony.

  • As a full time celebrant, I will be available to you at all times, by email or phone, or by appointment to meet in person.